In True Meditation, we're in the body as a means to transcend it. It is paradoxical that the greatest doorway to the transcendence of form is through form itself. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:In True Meditation, we're in the body as a means to transcend it. It is paradoxical that the greatest doorway to the transcendence of form is through form itself. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  If I am doing nothing, I like to be doing nothing to some purpose. That is what leisure means. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM