Whenever you aren’t manipulating your experience, you’re meditating. As soon as you meditate because you think you should... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Whenever you aren’t manipulating your experience, you’re meditating. As soon as you meditate because you think you should, you’re controlling your experience again, and you’ve squeezed all the value out of your meditation. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  Google's screen for privacy settings does give you more options for what you share than Apple's does. But it's not a complete list, and people aren't aware of whether or not that information will go to a third party. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  I just can't sit still and meditate; that doesn't kind of work for me. I don't even know exactly what it means. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM