There is profound responsibility in being Love... more than the mind could imagine or hold up under... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:There is profound responsibility in being Love... more than the mind could imagine or hold up under. If most human beings truly realized the impact that they have on the whole, they'd be crushed by the realization of it. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Responsibilities are relative. My responsibility is to a character in a script, to a part I'm playing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:36 AM
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:52 AM