When we really start to take a look at who we think we are, we become very grace prone. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:When we really start to take a look at who we think we are, we become very grace prone. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 36 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
  I really do see it as the start of the second half of my career. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM