The ultimate freedom from the nonexistent ego is to see that it is actually irrelevant. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The ultimate freedom from the nonexistent ego is to see that it is actually irrelevant. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freedom, baby, is never having to say youre sorry. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM