Instead of striving towards some distant goal that you will never reach, I invite you to stop and ask... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Instead of striving towards some distant goal that you will never reach, I invite you to stop and ask: How am I avoiding the enlightenment that is already present in each moment? How am I seeing separation where it doesn't exist? - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Unless we stop dumping 70 million tons of global warming pollution into the atmosphere every 24 hours, which we are doing right now ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM
  Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:41 AM