There is only consciousness. There is no individual apart from consciousness who is conscious. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:There is only consciousness. There is no individual apart from consciousness who is conscious. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  Art cannot single-handedly create enthusiasm... it merely contributes to enthusiasm and guides us to be more conscious of feelings that we might previously have experienced only tentatively or hurriedly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  Rather than employing it as a supplement to active, conscious seeing, they used the medium as a substitute... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  I am conscious of trying to stretch the boundaries of non-fiction writing. It's always surprised me how little attention many non-fiction writers pay to the formal aspects of their work. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM