There is only consciousness. There is no individual apart from consciousness who is conscious. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:There is only consciousness. There is no individual apart from consciousness who is conscious. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM