All delusions begin in the mind. All delusions are based on various ways we’re talking to ourselves and then believing what we are saying. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:All delusions begin in the mind. All delusions are based on various ways we’re talking to ourselves and then believing what we are saying. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM