To awaken to the absolute view is profound and transformative, but to awaken from all fixed points of view is the birth of true non-duality... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:To awaken to the absolute view is profound and transformative, but to awaken from all fixed points of view is the birth of true non-duality. If emptiness cannot dance, it is not true emptiness. If moonlight does not flood the empty night sky and reflect in every drop of water, on every blade of grass, then you are only looking at your own empty dream. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:18 PM