The perspective of Love doesn't leave anybody out. Until your vision and compassion is big enough to include those who oppose you... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The perspective of Love doesn't leave anybody out. Until your vision and compassion is big enough to include those who oppose you, you are simply contributing to the continuation of destructiveness . The end of separation is the salvation for all. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  It's not unusual to find big political shifts that take place beneath the surface before they're visible above the surface. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 07:52 AM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:42 AM