At first it seems as if begoing follows becoming. But look even closer and you will see that there are only flashes of lightning illuminating the empty sky. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:At first it seems as if begoing follows becoming. But look even closer and you will see that there are only flashes of lightning illuminating the empty sky. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an angry person, angrier than most people would imagine, I get flashes of anger. What works for me is working out when it's useful to use that anger. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:31 AM
  We're a nation of sheep. If you go out and look up at the sky, people around you will start looking up at the sky. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  The media insists on taking what someone didn't mean to say as being far closer to the truth than what they did. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM
  No sane local official who has hung up an empty stocking over the municipal fireplace is going to shoot Santa Claus just before a hard Christmas. - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 16 08-27-2017, 07:04 AM