I often describe the Absolute as Pure Infinite Potential, prior to being or becoming anything... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:I often describe the Absolute as Pure Infinite Potential, prior to being or becoming anything. It is forever unborn, yet gives birth to all of existence. About our ultimate nature nothing can be said; it must be revealed. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truth is always unfolding. It's not an absolute. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Once I began to consider everything as being of potential interest, objects released latent layers of value. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  Wealth is not an absolute. It is relative to desire. Every time we yearn for something we cannot afford... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-12-2017, 07:36 AM
  It would be foolish to describe the logistics hub as merely ugly, for it has the horrifying, soulless, immaculate beauty characteristic of many of the workplaces of the modern world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:55 AM
  An understandable hunger for ... potential clients tempts many [career counseling therapists] to overpromise, like creative writing teachers... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM