I often describe the Absolute as Pure Infinite Potential, prior to being or becoming anything... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:I often describe the Absolute as Pure Infinite Potential, prior to being or becoming anything. It is forever unborn, yet gives birth to all of existence. About our ultimate nature nothing can be said; it must be revealed. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:58 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
  Capitalism is the best way of organizing economic activity for a lot of reasons. It unlocks a higher fraction of human potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:15 AM