If you tell yourself a sad story, the body reacts to that. And if you tell yourself a self-aggrandizing story... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:If you tell yourself a sad story, the body reacts to that. And if you tell yourself a self-aggrandizing story, the body feels puffed up, confident. But when you realize it’s all stories, there can be a vast waking up out of the mind, out of the dream. You don’t awaken, what has eternally been awake realizes itself. That which is eternally awake is what you are. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM
  The idea of starting with that Kanye [West] song is declarative. It says, "This is the kind of story we're telling." - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM
  The method of producing comics in Japan is very hectic, but it's also rewarding because it's possible to do both the story and art all by yourself... - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM