No medicine is more valuable , none more efficacious, none better suited to the cure of our temporal ills than a friend... - Aelred of Rievaulx Quotes
Quote:No medicine is more valuable , none more efficacious, none better suited to the cure of our temporal ills than a friend to whom we may turn for consolation in time of trouble, and with whom we may share happiness in time of joy. - Aelred of Rievaulx Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The longer I practise medicine, the more convinced I am there are only two types of cases: those that involve taking the trousers off and those that don't. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  Our sense of what is valuable will hence be radically distorted if we must perpetually condemn as tedious everything we lack, simply because we lack it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:56 AM
  Booksellers are the most valuable destination for the lonely, given the numbers of books that were written because authors couldn't find anyone to talk to. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM
  The best cure for one's bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:15 PM