Men of real merit, and whose noble and glorious deeds we are ready to acknowledge, are yet not to be endured when they vaunt their own actions. - Aeschines Quotes
Quote:Men of real merit, and whose noble and glorious deeds we are ready to acknowledge, are yet not to be endured when they vaunt their own actions. - Aeschines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The fruit falls off the tree. You don't shake it off before it's ready to fall. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM