Lying rumours do not penetrate farther than our ears. - Aeschines Quotes
Quote:Lying rumours do not penetrate farther than our ears. - Aeschines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I also focus on Bush and his administration - who do a lot of lying - and how a right-wing media has allowed them to get away with a lot of stuff that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  Kids, Madison Avenue is lying to you. Your parents are lying to you. The president is lying to you. - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:51 AM
  We need a strong police force - the Interior Ministry of the Republic of Chechnya. We have to get rid of the traitors who have managed to penetrate into the law-enforcement department. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 10:23 PM
  I never talk about my personal life. After these rumours, I definitely do not want to comment on anything. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 09:55 PM
  When we conquer ourselves, then everything will be conquered: oneself, others, and all the sense objects as well, coming in by way of the eyes, ears, nose, tongue and body -- it will all get conquered like this. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:34 AM