Money is important yes, but not the most important. I don't need money to smile or breathe. I would still be breathing if all my money disappeared tomorrow. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:Money is important yes, but not the most important. I don't need money to smile or breathe. I would still be breathing if all my money disappeared tomorrow. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 6 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM