I know when to go and when to stop. I'm the red, the yellow, and the green light. That's me in a nutshell. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:I know when to go and when to stop. I'm the red, the yellow, and the green light. That's me in a nutshell. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 51 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM