I admire many women that have come before me, heavy influencers such as Oprah, such as Beyoncé... - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:I admire many women that have come before me, heavy influencers such as Oprah, such as Beyoncé, and I'm witnessing the fruit of their work and experiencing their legacy now and they're not even close to the finish line. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:45 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM