You're not surviving if you're not on social media, period. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:You're not surviving if you're not on social media, period. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  I have a personal staff that helps me scour the internet and other media for the latest scientific peer-reviewed findings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 10:23 PM