My ability to adapt has always stood out. I've been immersed in many worlds and have had the influence of many things... - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:My ability to adapt has always stood out. I've been immersed in many worlds and have had the influence of many things in my upbringing so I'm familiar with so many styles of living, so many characters, so many life paths and its just easy to simulate for me. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM