I think friends are an extension of you and I always say, check out a persons five immediate friends and you'll know everything about them. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:I think friends are an extension of you and I always say, check out a persons five immediate friends and you'll know everything about them. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even with clothing naked animals, there were people who wanted to send in money. A woman in Santa Barbara, California, sent a $40,000 check... - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  True love is a lack of desire to check one's smartphone in another's presence. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM
  We envy only those whom we feel ourselves to be like; we envy only members of our reference group. There are few successes more unendurable than those of our close friends. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM