I just simply believe in having purposeful relations, period. That's what its about at the end of the day... - Aeriel Miranda Quotes
Quote:I just simply believe in having purposeful relations, period. That's what its about at the end of the day. However, I do appreciate people that are individualistic, mainly because I'm an impressionable soul and my friends become my big sisters and brothers in a way. - Aeriel Miranda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 28 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The answer is to end our reliance on carbon-based fuels... If we succeed, we create booming new industries, wealth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 44 minutes ago
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 45 minutes ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 50 minutes ago
  The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:09 AM