Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child... - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child,or it could be a beautiful picture frame, a special fragrance. I think luxury doesn't necessarily have to mean expensive. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM