Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child... - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child,or it could be a beautiful picture frame, a special fragrance. I think luxury doesn't necessarily have to mean expensive. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I can walk. It's just that I'm so rich I don't need to. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM