Beauty is my heritage, but home decor is very much my passion, - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:Beauty is my heritage, but home decor is very much my passion, - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  The next thing I am doing is moving back home to Minnesota and getting involved in politics... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM
  Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM
  We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 4 08-09-2017, 10:24 PM