In terms of pots and pans, I just use the basics - Im not a snob like that. - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:In terms of pots and pans, I just use the basics - Im not a snob like that. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I need to tell the things that are important but which don't make sense in terms of the narrative... - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 06:07 AM
  In terms of finding that first international recognition of my work, coming back to Cannes is such a milestone in my life because it began actually with 'Devdas'. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 13 07-29-2017, 05:17 PM
  So much of a stand-up's life is doing live radio and having to be funny and quick on the spot with these strangers, and sort of surgical in terms of how funny I can be in three minutes. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 06:31 AM
  I couldn't think. The basics of my life seemed altered and thrown into question. After all, our families--our ancestors--are our identities... - Aimee Friedman Quotes soni 0 16 07-26-2017, 03:56 PM