Mom used to frame everything we made, and now I'm following her example. It makes children so proud to see their work... - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:Mom used to frame everything we made, and now I'm following her example. It makes children so proud to see their work on display instead of hidden away. I figure if I take my children's work seriously, maybe they will too. And it reinforces the idea that art is not something alien and esoteric. Anyone can make art. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM