Mom used to frame everything we made, and now I'm following her example. It makes children so proud to see their work... - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:Mom used to frame everything we made, and now I'm following her example. It makes children so proud to see their work on display instead of hidden away. I figure if I take my children's work seriously, maybe they will too. And it reinforces the idea that art is not something alien and esoteric. Anyone can make art. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If, for instance, we'd made the film after the show had been to Broadway, it would have been exactly the same film but we would have been assured that they would have understood it... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 52 09-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  Have you ever thought, headmaster, that your standards might perhaps be a little out of date? Of course they're out of date. Standards are always out of date. That is what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  Standards are always out of date. That's what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:00 PM
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM