One summer I worked at Estée Lauder, and I really enjoyed the whole creative process. - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:One summer I worked at Estée Lauder, and I really enjoyed the whole creative process. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  Really top-notch directors, I've often worked with them just to see how they work. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 8 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM
  Memory belongs to the imagination. Human memory is not like a computer which records things; it is part of the imaginative process, on the same terms as invention. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM