I always loved beauty and accessories, and it's always something I was passionate about. - Aerin Lauder Quotes
Quote:I always loved beauty and accessories, and it's always something I was passionate about. - Aerin Lauder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:33 PM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  My dad loved comedians, especially George Jessel, and he loved Henny Youngman and Buddy Hackett. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:08 AM