He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 53 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 54 minutes ago
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:24 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM