It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pollution should never be the price of prosperity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:54 PM
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM
  Ralph Nader is a hero. I know Ralph, and I call him up occasionally. He's helped me out on a couple of occasions when I've given speeches to corporations where he'd have a good... He'd give me some good information. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM