The tongue of slander is too prompt with wanton malice to wound the stranger. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The tongue of slander is too prompt with wanton malice to wound the stranger. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Forgiveness requires a sense that bad behaviour is a sign of suffering rather than malice. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 05:38 PM
  Do not fix hopes on your health, and do not laugh away life. Remember how they walked and now all their joints lie separately, and the tongue with which they talked lightly is eaten away by the worms - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  Left all my Beatle records out in the sun, got a coke bottle stuck on the end of my tongue. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:36 AM
  I'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Grand Central Station with my tongue than spend one more minute with you. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 06:35 AM