The tongue of slander is too prompt with wanton malice to wound the stranger. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The tongue of slander is too prompt with wanton malice to wound the stranger. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  Economists who speak the English tongue are strangely intimidated by mathematical symbols. - Al Nichol Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM
  When we conquer ourselves, then everything will be conquered: oneself, others, and all the sense objects as well, coming in by way of the eyes, ears, nose, tongue and body -- it will all get conquered like this. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:34 AM
  Nana acts like a stray cat, wild, free, and proud.... ...But inside her heart, she houses a wound. Dense as I am, i thought that... - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 19 06-30-2017, 01:29 PM
  Say, Nana... You look like stray cat, wild and proud. But I can see the wound in your heart. At the time I just thought it was cool. I never realized how hurt you were. - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 18 06-29-2017, 06:35 PM