I have learned to hate all traitors, and there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I have learned to hate all traitors, and there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Liberals don't hate America. We love America more than Ann Coulter does. I love it enough to engage my readers honestly. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:47 PM
  Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:04 AM
  I hate partying. If I'm forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM
  A highly learned man has two sources of happiness: either he abandons all earthly interests, or else he possesses much which could be abandoned. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 17 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM