I, schooled in misery, know many purifying rites, and I know where speech is proper and where silence. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I, schooled in misery, know many purifying rites, and I know where speech is proper and where silence. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The government must give proper weight to both keeping America safe from terrorists and protecting Americans' privacy... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:34 PM
  The logs of wood which move down the river together Are driven apart by every wave. Such inevitable parting Should not be the cause of misery. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:56 PM
  The misery which follows pleasure is the pleasure which follows misery. The pleasure and misery of mankind revolve like a wheel. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  Everyone has his food, and his time of life is reckoned.Their tongues are separate in speech,And their natures as well;Their skins are distinguished,.. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 15 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM