Everyone's quick to blame the alien. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Everyone's quick to blame the alien. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  Trump represents 30 percent of right wing ideology of white scared people. People who have freaked out as Trump points the blame on Mexicans... - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  The important thing in my view is not to pin the blame for a mistake on somebody, but rather to find out what caused the mistake. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 06:23 AM
  So much of a stand-up's life is doing live radio and having to be funny and quick on the spot with these strangers, and sort of surgical in terms of how funny I can be in three minutes. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 11 07-29-2017, 06:31 AM