Against necessity, against its strength, no one can fight and win. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Against necessity, against its strength, no one can fight and win. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  When you win a race like this the feeling is very, very good. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  When you win a race like this the feeling is very, very good. There have been times when I have been flat-out to finish sixth... - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM