Hungry wailing standeth not aloof. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Hungry wailing standeth not aloof. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 12 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM
  I'm not hungry for success. I am only hungry for good work, and that is how it is with most superstars. Every day I tell myself how fortunate I am to be where I am. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 17 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM
  As a rock on the seashore he standeth firm, and the dashing of the waves disturbeth him not... - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 07:37 AM
  Fundamentalism has stood aloof from the liberal in self-conscious superiority and has on its own part fallen into error, the error of textualism... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM