When we sleep the soul is lit up... by many eyes, and with them, we can see everything that we cannot see in the daytime. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:When we sleep the soul is lit up... by many eyes, and with them, we can see everything that we cannot see in the daytime. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  There is a school of thought that believes that sleep is for the night. You appear to be out to disprove them. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM