But I must bear my destiny as best I can, knowing well that there is no resisting the strength of necessity. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:But I must bear my destiny as best I can, knowing well that there is no resisting the strength of necessity. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
  So, if anatomy is destiny then testosterone is doom. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 07:53 AM
  Why don't we focus on what Afghan women can do? They can cook, bear children and pray. As I recall, that was fine for our grandmothers. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:26 PM
  Without hope of reward Provide help to others. Bear suffering alone, And share your pleasures with beggars. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 08:56 PM