I have been schooled by my own suffering: I've learned the many ways of being purged. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I have been schooled by my own suffering: I've learned the many ways of being purged. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM