You'll see all other mortal sinners, the ones who flout the honor owed to gods or guests, or loving parents--you'll see them... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:You'll see all other mortal sinners, the ones who flout the honor owed to gods or guests, or loving parents--you'll see them get the justice they deserve. For Hades holds men mightily to a strict accounting down below the earth; he sees all things, inscribes them within the book of his remembering. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM