For in pure maidens, knowing not the marriage-bed, the glance of the eyes sinks from shame. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:For in pure maidens, knowing not the marriage-bed, the glance of the eyes sinks from shame. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 08-21-2017, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM