I pray the gods will give me some reliefAnd end this weary job. One long full yearI've been lying here... - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I pray the gods will give me some reliefAnd end this weary job. One long full yearI've been lying here, on this rooftop,The palace of the sons of Atreus,Resting on my arms, just like a dog.I've come to know the night sky, every star,The powers we see glittering in the sky,Bringing winter and summer to us all,As the constellations rise and sink. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM