The seed of mortals broods o'er passing things, and hath nought surer than the smoke-cloud's shadow. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The seed of mortals broods o'er passing things, and hath nought surer than the smoke-cloud's shadow. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  I support the death penalty. I think that it has to be administered not only fairly, with attention to things like DNA evidence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
  Hurricane Sandy is a disturbing sign of things to come. We must heed this warning and act quickly to solve the climate crisis. Dirty energy makes dirty weather. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:16 PM