When strength is yoked with justice, where is a mightier pair than they? - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:When strength is yoked with justice, where is a mightier pair than they? - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  If we do our best and make efforts, a peaceful and great future will become ours without fail. Whether we succeed or not depends on the strength of our resolve and the amount of our endeavor. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 06:14 AM
  Revolutions invariably don't solve the issue of justice, and in its place, suppression and limiting freedom replaces that idea. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM
  My first meditation teacher told me that there is no such thing as a bad meditation. He was right. During the difficult meditations you build up your strength, which creates meditation for peace. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 06:58 AM
  My family is my strength and my weakness. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 15 07-29-2017, 05:15 PM