To mourn and bewail your ill-fortune, when you will gain a tear from those who listen, this is worth the trouble. - Aeschylus Quote
Quote:To mourn and bewail your ill-fortune, when you will gain a tear from those who listen, this is worth the trouble. - Aeschylus Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 7 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Much of the really serious trouble in the world gets going with a sense of humiliation. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-11-2017, 07:30 AM