To mourn and bewail your ill-fortune, when you will gain a tear from those who listen, this is worth the trouble. - Aeschylus Quote
Quote:To mourn and bewail your ill-fortune, when you will gain a tear from those who listen, this is worth the trouble. - Aeschylus Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  All concluded that Russia did in fact interfere in the 2016 election in order to, quote, help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:21 AM
  Other times when I hear the wind blow I feel that just hearing the wind blow makes it worth being born. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM