Pain lays not its touch upon a corpse. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:Pain lays not its touch upon a corpse. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  Bill Clinton is the greatest president of the 20th century because I played touch football with him. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  If someone hacks your password, you can change it - as many times as you want. You can't change your fingerprints. You have only ten of them. And you leave them on everything you touch; they are definitely not a secret. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  Why seeketh thou revenge, O man! with what purpose is it that thou pursuest it? Thinkest thou to pain thine adversary by it? Know that thou thyself feelest its greatest torments. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM
  One man watches a river flow by. If he does not wish it to flow, to change ceaselessly in accord with its nature, he will suffer great pain... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 8 07-31-2017, 07:03 AM