The wisest of the wise may err. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:The wisest of the wise may err. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The lips of the wise are as the doors of a cabinet; no sooner are they opened, but treasures are poured out before thee. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
  Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
  Everyone makes mistakes. The wise are not people who never make mistakes, but those who forgive themselves and learn from their mistakes. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 7 07-30-2017, 09:48 PM
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM