I willingly speak to those who know, but for those who do not know I forget. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:I willingly speak to those who know, but for those who do not know I forget. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:01 PM
  Forget about every other lesson in the book. You have to be able to tap your foot or else none of what you doing you are not gonna have any control of your symptom. - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 06:37 AM
  Page 61: No matter where I go in the world, although I can't speak any foreign language, I don't feel out of place... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 09:44 PM