There is no disgrace in an enemy suffering ill at an enemy's hand, when you hate mutually. - Aeschylus Quotes
Quote:There is no disgrace in an enemy suffering ill at an enemy's hand, when you hate mutually. - Aeschylus Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  For me, the Church is the enemy. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
  Liberals don't hate America. We love America more than Ann Coulter does. I love it enough to engage my readers honestly. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:47 PM